Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Review: The Last Command

The Last Command (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, #3)The Last Command by Timothy Zahn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the third part of The Thrawn Trilogy. You can read my reviews for the Start Wars: Heir to the Empire and Star Wars: Dark Force Rising on my blog.

Shenanigans! Delta source was a cop out! I refuse! I remain steadfast that Delta Source is (view spoiler) and I stand by that!

Anyway, it was still good, if a little underwhelming. Or, again, maybe I missed something, like how a certain character received information in order to realize he was betrayed. Apparently all the details of that are in a "sourcebook" somewhere. I shouldn't have to read extended materials to get a vital plot point.

I love Aves. The narrator used a sort of Christian Slater voice for him and for some reason I found that very endearing. I love Aves.

Mara was less annoying, the final conflict came to a head really, really well, production of the audiobook is still superb.

A nice way to tie it all together, though flawed.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification