Sunday, 14 February 2016

Review: An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge

An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge by Christopher Sergel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was ok. I read/listened to it because I had heard it inspired Jacob's Ladder, one of my all time favourite movies. Consequently I knew how it would end.

The Twilight Zone episode of it was good too. Knowing how it would end, I feel the visuals of the ending were better than the text, but overall the text was probably better than the short film.

However, the short was extremely faithful to the prose.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification