Monday, 30 March 2015

Book Review - Gun Machine by Warren Ellis

Gun MachineGun Machine by Warren Ellis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hold it! I was promised something truly disturbing, and aside from the police chatter which had some genuinely horrific stuff, the actual case was kind of ...meh.

I kept thinking back to Scars, by Warren Ellis, and that was a far more disturbing case. Instead, the case was kind of like something out of Criminal Minds, and predictable.

Having said that, I liked the characters, I liked how different lives intersected throughout the story and how everything was woven together. The writing was top notch, I just wanted even more of that trademark Warren Ellis grit.


I listened to this as an audiobook. The performance was good.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification