Friday, 8 August 2014

Upscale Downsizing.

I have thrown in the towel when it comes to Wordpress.org. My sites were hacked beyond repair, with medical spam injected in pages, in searches. URL re-directs when viewing with an iPhone, it was terrible.

I will miss Wordpress's flexibility and super customization, and all the widgets and themes and ease of use, but the spammy, hacked head-ache wasn't worth it.

So, I've made AnarchicQ.com re-direct to AnarchicQ.Blogspot.com, and I'm going to have to do make a back-up of Elven Lacryment and do the same there.

Here's where it gets important: In a few days I will be removing the FRIENDS 4 EVER!!!! website. I will make all the comics available on AnarchicQ.com, but soon the site, as it is now, will be gone.

I'll post more as the moment approaches, stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification