Saturday, 13 July 2013

Hashtag Blog Post Dot Com

I'm not big on things like NaNoWriMo and I almost never take part in Blog Hops. But last night I took part in #PitchMAS on Twitter and it was fun and mildly exciting.

I focused mainly on NEXT TO GODLINESS and a bit on BLOOD IN THE WATER. Just for the heck of it I tossed out one pitch for PROJECT C. Sadly I didn't get any bites from agents or publishers but it was fun. Some pitches that showed up seemed amazing stories which I'd love to read while others just made me go "...really?"

Below are the Tweets:

PROJECT C


BLOOD IN THE WATER


 


NEXT TO GODLINESS

 

And my personal favourite, the finale:


Will I do it, or something like it again? Yea verily!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification