Thursday, 11 July 2013

30 Days Comic Book Challenge Days 14-20

Day 14 - Current (or most recent) comic-themed wallpaper.
My own art is my desktop wallpaper, but my wallpaper on my old cellphone was a trading card of The Maxx sent to me courtesy of my friend Ason.

Day 15 - A Picture from the comic you’re reading right now.

Yes, I'm still reading Transmetropolitan. I'm slow. I'm on book 9 though so I'm almost done!

Day 16 - Funniest comic book/comic book scene.
Deadpool. I can't think of a certain scene at the moment, there are far too many.

Day 17 - Most useless Villain.

But he's still awesome.

Day 18 - Favourite B-list character.

She probably counts as C or D list, but I love her.

Day 19 - Comic book city/universe you wish you lived in.
My favourite is Gotham City but I have no desire to live there.

Day 20 - Favourite super power or skill.
Healing factor. Being chronically ill will do that to a girl. The only down side is living while all your loved ones die around you. Also, boredom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification