Sunday, 19 May 2013

30 Day Comic Book Challenge - Day One

Day 01 - Your first comic book.
I had purchased comic books before, stuff like Tiny Toons or Disney Adventures but they didn't really register in my brain as comics.

So what I consider to be my first comic was X-Men Unlimited #4.

X-Men Unlimited #4

My father and I went to a tiny corner store owned by this nice Asian man named Tony. He had a small selections of comics on a rack in back. I saw one with Rogue on the cover, who at the time was my favourite character from the 90's X-Men cartoon. I was blown away by her back-story and the twists revealed in that issue. I was so glad when they adapted that story into the cartoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification