Monday, 28 January 2013

A Game of Sevens

I found this on my Livejournal friend's list via DarkPhoenixRisn and thought it would be a fun thing to do.

Writers, to go to page 7 or 77 in their current manuscript, count down 7 lines, copy the next 7 lines and paste them to their status, and then tag 7 writer friends to do the same. (Note: Screw tagging. Do this if you want, or not. Both work.)

Next to Godliness, Page 77.
“I...I wish to love you, and for you to love me.” He frowned. Anubis was not a creature of words that were unrehearsed. He knew tradition, scripts. He rested a hand on his breast. “Please, I have nothing else to offer you,” It was in his nature to simply dig a heart from a being's chest and he himself was not an exception. His golden claws dipped past the blackness of his fur and beneath the protective cage of his bones, he grabbed the organ, felt it pump...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification