Friday, 31 August 2012

The Ballad of the Renegade Subplot (Dubstep Remix)

At the beginning of the month I wrote a blog post contemplating problems I was having with NEXT TO GODLINESS. Today I think I have come up with a solution.

I think this subplot will be an eventual additional NEXT TO GODLINESS side story. A little bonus to read independently of the actual novel. That way I'm not holding NEXT TO GODLINESS back and this story eventually gets out into the world.

It's a possible way to have my cake and eat it too.

Feels good to play in the NtG-Verse again. I love these characters a lot and I want to get them out there, but clearly crow-barring this subplot in is not the way to go.

So now I'll comb through NEXT TO GODLINESS, then pass it off to my editor(s).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification