Thursday, 22 March 2012

Tweakin'

So today I spent the day tweaking Do Not Tamper With.... I added pages for my finished manuscripts and my works in progress. I removed the wordcount gauges and added them to the individual pages. The links to the pages are on the right. This speeds up loading time.

I removed some things from the sidebar and re-arranged some stuff. I added Facebook and Twitter buttons on top of every post as well as small Pintrest and G+ buttons on the bottom.

I added a good cacheing plug in so hopefully that will also make the site go faster.

I'm also going to give the commission page a massive overhaul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification