Wednesday, 14 July 2010

A dream I had about Elven Lacryment

Last night I dreamt that the first episode of Elven Lacryment was complete. However, it was an animated show!
The episode consisted of a tyrant king who had captured the leader of a group of freedom fighters. He puts the leader on display to show the masses that the king won and the rebels lost and we find out the leader is none other than ...Suicide. Suicide with a strange broad nose. Yeah, I dunno either.

Anyway, somehow Suicide gets free and rallies the rebels again just by virtue of being Suicide. It's odd because if anything, that's more Junker's story (but it's not, but it's similar anyway. Kinda, in the way Marvel and DC are similar...). I went to re-watch the episode and....

And then I woke up and was immediately sad because NO! I wanna go back to a place where Elven Lacryment is showing progress!

So the current thought is perhaps just bite the bullet and write it out and publish it as a web serial. It's a little disheartening because I want the visuals. I want people to see the story before them, not simply read it...

Anyway,

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure


I. Love. This. Song.
It's a perfect commentary to the shit that passes for music.

If you wanna hear the entirety of "Cry Tonight" try this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification