Thursday, 8 July 2010

30 days of music meme day 7

Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event

This might sound like a cop-out but "Believe" by Nikki Yanofsky makes me think of, duh, the 2010 Olympics, which were basically in my back yard.

It was just such an epic few weeks,and it's actually what got me to watch Hockey (Yeah, I know, bad Canadian.)

We watched the opening ceramony in Massey Theatre, and my chair broke! But it was cool because yeah, it was a little lame but with so many other people, you couldn't help but feed off the energy and be very proud and think it was the best opening ever.

Every kid in my niece's elementary school knows this song by heart, it's neat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification