Tuesday, 6 July 2010

30 days of music meme day 5

Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone

Oh, this one is hard.
I've been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to think of an answer to this question. All the answers I came up with were either too strange or redundant.

Finally I decided to bite the bullet and answer it thus:

Tenacious D - Tribute reminds me of my best friend Dopp.

Yeeeaaaaaars back, Dopp came up from Arizona for a visit. We listened to copious amounts of Tenacious D and Tribute, along with Jesus Ranch became his 'theme song' in my strange brain.

Sorry, embedding is disabled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcJwz7wu8_s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification