Monday, 5 July 2010

30 days of music meme day 4

Day 04 - A song that makes you sad

This one is a toss up between two songs. The first song is Desperado, by the Eagles.
The first time I remember hearing it, I was making a soundtrack for my father's wake. I just started sobbing and sobbing. After that, I couldn't listen to it for the longest time without getting teary-eyed.

The first time I was able to listen to it without crying, it came on the radio while in a friend's mother's car.

Yeah.


The second one is a A Boy and this Frog, a Jim Henson tribute song by Tom Smith. You might have heard about it in this Something*Positive strip. If this song does not make you cry, than you have no soul! When the robots are our masters and look like man, we will blast this song out like they did in Mars Attacks and use it to ferret out the androids from the people, I swear!

I still, STILL cannot listen to this song without tearing up, and tearing up BAD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification