Saturday, 3 July 2010

30 Day of music meme Day 2

Day 02 - Your least favorite song
The song below, I hate so much that I won't even embed it. I won't even link it.
I hate this song so much that I would rather go see Coldplay live then listen to this song.
I'd rather listen to a mix-tape of bad 80's pop music than this song.
I'd rather listen to Raffi, Barney and Lamb Chop over and over and over and over for a WEEK then listen to this song.
I'd rather watch 24 hours of rap music videos on Much Music than listen to this song.

This song literally gives me a headache and makes me nauseous.

And that song is...

Fat Boy Slim - Praise you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification