Monday, 14 December 2009

In the new year...

I am so totally registered for this course!

In the new year, I'm going to try to finish a page of A Girl Called Kermit every 2 weeks. I've broken it down into chapters now, one for each health issue I want to address. My main problem with AGCK before was that it was too "And then this happened and then this happened..." so I'm hoping that by breaking it down into chapters that will relieve some of the monotony in the narration.

Last night I lay awake pondering how the same mind who created AGCK could also create NecroRaver. If Project C got published, would it's questionable content make others upturn there nose at my other works? And then I remember that Clive Barker has written children's stories and Julianne Moore starred in movies with incest and also wrote Freckle Face Strawberry. But I am not a celebrity.

Welcome to my morning thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification