Saturday, 21 November 2009

Reworking Elven Lacryment

You've probably noticed that Elven Lacryment hasn't updated in what seems like forever. Alex's laptop died. (I know, first my adventures in Laptopness and now her!) and she's supposed to get a new one next week. So here's hoping.

Meanwhile, I've been tinkering with the script. I've added new elements, and I hope that it will provide a new experience for old readers.

Also, last night I had an idea about ShadowWolf and her true purpose. She's a selfish being and I've thought of something that really makes her selfishness shine through. It also manages to tie certain plot points together better.

I need to update the site to the latest version of Wordpress and Comicpress. A Girl Called Kermit at FRIENDS 4 EVER!!! are on the latest version of Comicpress and it is so easy to use, once the design is implemented. I just don't want to have to re-CSS the layout again. But it would be worth it in the long run.

As for a schedule, it seems that concept is just a pipedream. Maybe EL should just default to 'updates whenever' status. I know comics do better on a schedule but with all the options for notifications, RSS, email and things, I don't think it would be a huge disaster.

I want an Elven Lacryment t-shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cna certification